Just wanted to post a quick message to all of you out there who happen to be reading this blog every once in a while. For those who have been celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, I hope that you all had the most wonderful weekend ever filled with delicious food, family and friends and lots and lots of love!
I didn't spend this weekend as traditionally as I have in the past, but there was definitely amazing food, family and friends and after all is said and done, I do feel like a very lucky and very loved girl. So in recognition of this wonderful holiday, I am making a list of the things that I am thankful for this year:
- My family - both near and far, both biological and not.
- My friends who despite it all have stuck by me through everything
- The experiences that I have had, both recently, and along the way that have shaped me to be me
- The knowledge that I have come to acquire formally and informally
- The things that I am passionate about - including cooking and this blog
- The things that the future holds for me and those I love
- The fact that despite everything, I have a job
- Those who are reading this blog - for being the reason that I write and take pictures almost daily!