Saturday, February 4, 2012

Foodie Find - Cultures Unite!!!

I've always wanted to find a food that truly captures both parts of my background in one bit. Allow me to explain... Dad's side of the family is Jamaican and Mum's side is Ukrainian.... Thus, what would be the happy medium? Well, after thinking about it for ages, our family decided that jerk chicken perogies would naturally be the perfect mix of the two cultures. I've joked for years that I will one day make them EXCEPT someone has beaten me to it!!!! *shakes fist at the sky* I've been foiled!

However, Leanna at Raptor Toe appears to have figured out all of the kinks of this delicious dish and I can't wait to try them out! Go check out her post here and salivate with me!!!
Photo Credit: Raptor Toe
One day this will happen :)

Happy cooking!

t

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you ever make them! With pictures! I'd love to see :)

    ReplyDelete