Could you say no to these beauties?
Please give these a try next time you have a sweet craving. They will make you happier than a pig in mud!
Earl Grey Cupcakes
recipe adapted from Patent & the Pantry recipe for Earl Grey Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- the contents of 2 bags of Tetley's Earl Grey Vanilla tea
For the frosting, I used a basic buttercream recipe and also threw in some orange zest and a tiny bit of orange juice as well. Naturally, you have to tint the frosting as well though I guess it would be pretty naturally coloured as well.
This is love!!!
Happy baking friends!!!