Friday, October 21, 2011

Lambs & Grass Cupcakes

My cake and cupcake orders have calmed down over the last few months and needless to say that when I was approached for an order recently I couldn't say no! Even more so, the order was for the 1st birthday party of one of the little girls that I babysit, Ellie!

Ellie's Mum, Claire, sent me an e-mail with a few photos of what she was looking for and a few specifications of what she wanted. The request list was for cupcakes that looked like little pink lambs, some with some grass and a few mini cupcakes with some pink frosting for the little birthday girl! I later learned that Miss Ellie is notorious for taking her pink lamb everywhere with her hence the pink lamb cupcakes.

The mission was on and I have to say I am so delighted with how they turned out! Half of the cupcakes were carrot and the other half were vanilla.








For any cupcake/cake orders or inquiries, please contact novicegoddess@hotmail.com.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment